hazywithachanceofsun

hazywithachanceofsun

Sunday, February 26, 2012

CRUISIN

1 and half hours tell we leave for our cruise! It came so fast. I cant sleep. I'm not excited for the cruise in the same way I was for Hawaii. In Hawaii I was so excited to go do things be at the beach and always have something to do to never get bored. Cruising is so different. I'm excited to lay down on a pool chair and tan while I eat my soft serve swirl ice cream and get fat. I'm excited to not have to worry about starving or going to Costco and stalking up on food at the beginning of the trip. I'm scared to go without my sister, without my best friend. Hopefully ill be able to just relax and play put put golf with my grandma though. I'm ready to be in the sun again. I hope it doesn't rain to hard in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment